Department of X-ray diagnostics conducts a range of high-tech examinations aimed at early and timely diagnostics of various diseases. The patients are adults and children of all ages. The department is equipped with advanced equipment, which allows to provide a high-quality diagnostics, safety and comfort for each patient. High qualification and experience is a key to high-precision diagnostics in the most difficult cases, including the early stages of any gynecological and mammological diseases’ development.
The staff involves 10 highly advanced specialists including radiologists, obstetricians, gynecologists and surgeons.
• all types of multispiral computed tomography;
• all types of magnetic resonance imaging;
• complex X-ray diagnostics of patients of any age using modern digital devices;
• X-ray digital mammography;
• remote ablation of uterine fibroids with focused ultrasound under MRI control;
• selective and superselective embolization of uterine fibroids with individual selection of the embolizing agent’s size.